Spring Flowers

Spring Flowers
For Sale

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Just for those who live inland or in the far north...

OHHHH! I don't know how Camillo does it. Every morning he bounds out of bed, checks his email, does business ... eats a large breakfast, catches a taxi and goes until 1pm or so, has lunch with overly enthusiastic young people.... comes back to the hotel around 5 ..... takes a deep snoring nap, then bounds out of bed to get ready for dinner.... at 1:30 AM we were back here to sleep.... at 7:30 he bounds out of bed.... I drag myself upright and now at 10:00 am ready to go for a walk with my cameras.... how does he do it?

I am sorry I cannot capture on film the smell of the air or the softness of the breeze, but here is a short video for those of you that live in the interior, whether it be Brazil, or the USA or Europe.... or live in the desert or the side of a glacier, enjoy this moment standing on the edge of the Atlantic Ocean as the tide rolls in.

 
Getting your feet wet!
 

6 comments:

  1. Oh, that was refreshing! I love the feeling of the sand disintegrating under my feet! The color of the water is gorgeous.
    This was the next best thing to being there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry - I can smell the sea in your photos (and isn't it odd? I was making the same complaint over at my blog last night - but I was talking about roses). Maybe you and I will co-invent the first Smell-o-matic camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those videos Ginger, and the sound of the crashing waves. Superb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the videos and love getting my feet wet! What a great way to get my day started.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, fresh air. Smells different from our bay breeze.

    Oceans and bays, like flowers, have their own wonderful smells that make us want to grab a chair or towel and stay forever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the mini vacation to the beach in Rio, Ginger! I didn't even need a plane. How did you know I really needed that refresher? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete